DSTI’s mission-critical cooling solutions help maximize life for airborne, shipboard, ground-based, mobile or fixed-site defense and surveillance radar systems.
Defense technology advancements and increased power requirements in electronic systems have led to rising demand for high flow, efficient fluid cooling systems. DSTI's fluid rotary unions (joints) provide reliable, efficient and field-proven technology that meets the requirements for land, sea and air-based defense and surveillance radar systems.
- Active Electrically Scanned Array (AESA) Radars
- Phased Array Radars
- Air & Missile Defense Radar (AMDR)
- Designs To Meet Flow, Pressure, Speed & Temperature Requirements
- Reduced Torque Design
- Reliable Isolation Between Flow Passages
- Wide Range Of Material & Plating Options
- Custom Electrical Slip Rings Integration Per Requirements
- FEA / CFD Analysis Performed To Verify Design Capabilities Including Environmental Conditions (Shock & Vibration), Pressure & Temperature Drops
- Factory Acceptance Testing Reports Sent With Each Unit
- Operation / Life Testing Tailored To Meet Project / Customer Requirements